Photo of The Day

Short stories about traveling to interesting places

06/05/10

Day 6- Leaving to Maldives

We left the hotel by 3.30 am with enormous B/F take away. We were ready to restart our journey, with a new adventure, in another country, in another culture. We join Jude for the last time, always in a good mood and ready to help and make us comfortable, even if the destinations is only Colombo International Airport. We give him the “Ayubowan International Guest Book”, making sure that our testimony of the wonderful days was there.
Even with the normal joy of who are about to start a new adventure, I had that strange feeling in my stomach announcing that I was about to do something difficult for me. The check-in at Sri Lanka Air Lines was peaceful and the moment to leave Sri Lanka and Jude came in too reality. It was difficult to us; he was the perfect guide and the right company in this intense journey. I felt that I was leaving a hold friend in the other part of the world. We follow your destiny, without looking back once more for another goodbye to him, looking at us from the other side of the departures glass. I will never forget you and this wonderful trip. Thanks Jude.

Sem comentários: