Photo of The Day

Short stories about traveling to interesting places

19/07/13

People moves in the airport


People moves in the airport. They own their own destiny. I imagine the stories that terminate their lives. Passes a couple with holiday costume, tan, happy, certainly arriving from a warm place somewhere in the world. A group of executives are discussing serious themes nearby. Two young children play in the distance distract from everything around them. It seems to me that they are honest. Like them, I would be faithful to the truth that I know and that I believe. In life it may be ever so. Sincerity saved from us. If I am writing these words is because I am alive. Boarding begins. I enter into the plane. The plane takes off. I change the song. I choose "step", from Vampire Weekend. Happier. I relax a bit. I try to change to my book of José Luís Peixoto, who calls "inside the secret". Is the story of a secret trip to North Korea lived by him. I use it has an excuse to get in to track. I see in the distance a huge city by the window of the plane. I notice the coincidence - the title of the book – “Inside the secret” and I sketch a smile just for myself.

Sem comentários: